SEAS 2 Grow is an EU funded project that seeks to accelerate the delivery of innovative products and services for the elderly (the Silver Economy).
It is funded by the InterReg 2 SEAS programme.
SEAS 2 Grow is asking for applications from companies with products and services for the elderly to receive EU-funded support services, including:
- exploration / co-creation sessions with end users
- lab testing and expert evaluation
- field trials with panels of older people in the UK and in France, Belgium or the Netherlands
- business plan
Eligibility criteria to use the SEAS 2 Grow services:
- the innovation must seek to enhance the quality of life of older people (60+)
- the innovation should seek to address their needs in relation to: (daily) living; (health) care
- the company should ideally be based in the 2 SEAS programme area
- Innovative concepts, prototypes and finished products / services are all eligible.
To download the application form please click on this link SEAS 2 Grow Accelerator Services Application Form