- Do you have a product or service near to or ready for use in the NHS?
- Are you trying to find your way through the healthcare maze?
- Struggling to make sense of NHS finances?
The aim is to enable more patients to benefit more quickly from innovative products and services. Designed for companies with products or services on or near to market, each innovation surgery offers a confidential 60 minute discussion about topics such as:
- how healthcare funding might impact on your plans to sell to the NHS
- advice on approaching healthcare purchasers
- assessing your value proposition and market access strategy
Advice is provided by Rob Berry, Head of Innovation at KSS AHSN. Rob has vast experience of working with the NHS, industry and the higher education sectors and can advise companies from every sector of the healthcare market. Innovation Surgeries are the first part of the Innovation Surgery Programme which includes more in-depth chargeable sessions (Surgery+) and opportunities to present in our Regional ‘Test Beds’.
Interested? Companies who have products and/or services which they believe could be sold to the NHS and care sector can apply for an appointment.
13th April – HIN Offices, London (10am- 5pm)
10th May – (either Crawley or London -TBC) (10am – 5pm)
Please note these dates and times may be subject to change and notice will be given with as much consideration as possible. Correct timings will be confirmed nearer the time of the surgery session.
The appointments will be 1 hour in duration and will cover;
- The technical and market potential of your product/service
- How current NHS finances and cash flow may impact on product uptake
- Improving the value proposition for NHS audiences
Places will be limited, so if you are interested, please complete the attached innovation-surgeries-pre-screening-questions-form to email@example.com by Friday 7th April, telling us:
- Who you are, with full contact details
- What company you represent
- A short description of the products/services you are offering and which patients or people will benefit most
- An outline of the key reasons why you think the NHS should buy your product/service
- Which date you wish to attend
Follow us on Twitter @SEHTA_UK @KSSAHSN #InnovationSurgeries