The 2017 Medilink East Midlands Innovation Day is expected to be the biggest to date, with over 30 exhibition stands, a more comprehensive conference programme with top speakers followed by a fabulous awards ceremony demonstrating the achievements of Life Science companies in the East Midlands.
Date: Thursday 15 June
Venue: The Nottingham Belfry , Mellor’s Way , Off Woodhouse Way , Nottingham , NG8 6PY
Times: 10:30 – 22:00
Conference, exhibition & drinks reception
£65+VAT (Medilink Member) £95+VAT (Non-Medilink Member)
Drinks reception & awards dinner
£85+VAT (Medilink Member) £120+VAT (Non-Medilink Member)
Conference, exhibition, drinks reception & awards dinner
£120+VAT (Medilink Member) £185+VAT (Non-Medilink Member)
To register please click here
The conference and dinner will be hosted by Vivienne Parry OBE, speakers include:
- Sir John Peace, Chair, Midlands Engine
- Rt Hon Nicky Morgan MP, Member of Parliament for Loughborough
- Mike Hannay, Managing Director, East Midlands AHSN
- John Jeans, MedTech Adviser to Government, Office for Life Sciences (OLS)
- Mark Egerton, Chief Executive Officer, Quotient Clinical
- Lieutenant Colonel Chris Gibson, Defence Medical Directorate
If you’d like to exhibit at our popular event, we have a few exhibition stands available. Discounts for members of Medilink.
To see who’s exhibiting or to book a stand, please click here
During the evening awards dinner, 5 companies will be crowned winners of the prestigious business awards for the East Midlands. Awards will be presented for Start-Up, Export Achievement, Collaboration with the NHS, Innovation and Outstanding Achievement.
Links to further information: