SEHTA is proud to have provided its network of healthcare technology companies with more than 10 years of support to access the NHS.
We are delighted to offer Innovation Surgeries and Business Surgeries as a free service to competitive UK-based healthcare technology companies in partnership with KSS AHSN, the GLA and Portsmouth NHS Hospitals Trust.
KSS AHSN Innovation Surgeries
These surgeries are designed to offer value proposition and market access strategy reviews and are free help to get your product or service right for the NHS.
With the NHS funding capped and limited opportunities for interacting with NHS staff, selling to the NHS will inevitably become more challenging. With a better understanding of their priorities and how cash flows around the system you will be able to prepare a more compelling and comprehensive value proposition.
Rob Berry, Head of Innovation at Kent Surrey Sussex AHSN are offering one to one appointments to review value propositions and market access strategies foe products or services which are on or close to market.
Companies who have products and/or services which they believe could be sold to the NHS and care sector can apply for a free appointment.
The appointments will be around 1 hour in duration and will cover;
- The technical and market potential of your product/service
- How NHS finances and cash flow may impact on product uptake
- Improving the value proposition for NHS audiences
The next round of surgeries will be take place:
- 13th April – HIN Offices, London (10am- 5pm)
- 10th May – Crawley or London (Location TBC)
- 5th June – Crawley or London (Location TBC)
- 5th July – Crawley or London (Location TBC)
For more information about how KSS AHSN link industry with the NHS, please click on the following link: – Linking Industry and the NHS
London MedTech Business Surgeries
Supported by Mayor of London and MedCity
These surgeries are designed for the London-based MedTech/Digital Health company in mind.
Do you need help with?
- Your business strategy?
- Your business planning?
- Finding funds for your business?
Experienced business mentors from SEHTA will deliver a series of “MedTech Business Surgeries” at City Hall in London.
The next round of surgeries will be take place: Further dates to be announced shortly
- Each appointment will be 1 hour in duration and will review
- Your business plan and strategy
- Your product/service and market opportunities
- Your immediate and longer term funding opportunities
Places will be limited, so if you are interested, please complete the London MedTech Business Surgeries – Pre-Screening Questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information sent will be treated in the strictest confidence