We provide expert consultancy and support services to help your healthcare technology business grow
SEHTA provides much more than just consultancy. Over the past 10 years we have worked hard to build a reputation as a centre for excellence in research aligned to healthcare technologies, allowing us to offer Consultancy Plus services that punch well above our weight.
Not only do we boast intimate relationships with much of our 1,300-strong membership, giving us unparalleled access to academia, industry, care/clinicians (including via our partnership with Kent Surrey Sussex AHSN), funding bodies and policy-makers, as well as an enviable database of 7,000 contacts from across Europe, but we also have a team of world-class experts poised to give advice and assistance on any stage of your product/service development. We boast an impressive track-record, with satisfied clients ranging from local SMEs to national charities and major multinationals.
The services that we can offer include:
- Comprehensive review of customer needs
- Understanding political landscape
- Competitor landscaping
- SWOT analysis
- Assistance with applications for funding
- Cost-benefit calculations
- Business model development
- Intelligence on routes to market
- Understanding of rules and regulations
- Technical roadmapping
- Identifying, introducing and managing partnerships (including for manufacturing and associated services)
- Product development (including Data Science skills)
- Technical evaluation
- Wearability and usability trials (design, delivery and evaluation)
- Introduction to customers, including the NHS
All of these services can be provided through SEHTA and our network of advisers.
We can be with you, every step of the way. So why not call us today on 07905 201857 or firstname.lastname@example.org